- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect any information from you (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your”, “them”, or “their”) or anyone that visits our website, other than those who opt to enter their name, phone number, email, and event-related details on the “Contact Us” page.
- How do we use this information?
For those who opt to enter their name, phone number, email, and event-related details on our “Contact Us” page, we may use the information we collect:
- To allow us to better serve them in responding to their request.
- To follow up with them after correspondence to market the Deer Creek Valley Ranch venue.
- How do we protect this information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Personal information is contained in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Third-party links
At our discretion, this Website may contain links to third-party companies’ sites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- To be in accordance with the CANSPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Info@DeerCreekValleyRanch.com, or follow the instructions at the bottom of said emails, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Terms and Conditions
Before you continue using our Website, we advise you to read our Website Terms and Conditions [link to “Terms” page] regarding your use of our Website. It will help you better understand our policies.
- Contacting Us
Deer Creek Valley Ranch
64407 US Highway 285
Bailey, Colorado 80421